Great deals from Melbourne Airport car rental brands
Why book with us?
- No booking fees
- No credit card fees*
- Low rental rates
- Instantly confirmed options
- Famous brands and local fleets
- Free cancellation on most cars
- Free amendments on most cars
- 24/7 customer service
- Trusted by 1 million+ customers
* Some rental car suppliers may charge a credit card fee for amounts payable on arrival.
Melbourne SUV adventures for all the family
You’ve arrived at Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) and picked up your luxury SUV, but what’s on your itinerary? Well Melbourne is one of Australia’s most exciting cities and there are plenty of outdoor spaces to visit and enjoy.
- The Enchanted Adventure Garden(55 Purves Rd, Arthurs Seat) is unique to Melbourne and perfect for all the family. Basically a natural fun park, you can get lost in one of the three hedge mazes, fly down the four giant tube slides and indulge in the 20 themed gardens. Throw in some zip lines, rope bridges and a great cafe for lunch and you have a perfect Melbourne must-see.
- Kryal Castle Adventure Park and Resortdelivers a fascinating medieval theme, with a huge selection of activities for the kids to enjoy. The Kings Britches Costume Emporium is great for a fun dress-up, while the Torture Dungeon and Museum take you on a fascinating ride. Go interactive, play with the animals and exhaust the little ones on the adventure playground. And guests can park at the rear of the property. 121 Forbes Road, Leigh Creek, Victoria.
- Melbourne Zooattracts thousands of visitors every year. Located on Elliott Avenue, you can see tigers, orangutans, koalas, wombats and so much more. There are various exhibits on show, combining education with entertainment. Jump in your SUV and give the family a fantastic day out.